We answer your burning questions.
How Can We Help?
We provide other services such as HR & Recruitment services, and local landline (IP Phone). We also services that are supported by our coworkers such as accounting, tax, and company incorporation services.
(A) For Memberships:
- All of our memberships are billed on a month-to-month basis for the various packages we have. Termination is only allowed after lock-in period.
- A notice of cancellation is required in writing by email to specific branch’s email in advance.
- For 6 months or below memberships, one (1) month prior written notice is required;
- For 6 months above memberships, two (2) months prior written notice is required.
- We will be unable to process any refund if the member chose to terminate the membership before the agreed duration of membership. Any losses or damages found in the designated space after inspection will caused deduction of security deposit.
(B) For Day Passes:
If cancellation is necessary, we require that you call at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments are in high demand, and your advanced notice will allow another coworker access to that appointment time.
Any reservations or bookings of the spaces is required of a one (1) or two (2) months’ security deposit (depends contract tenure); one (1) month rental and an one-off payment registration fee.
- Logo Signage
- Additional Printing and Meeting Room Usage (only if exceeding monthly usage quota)
- Additional User
- IP Cloud Phone
All the above items listed requires an additional top-up.
We accept payment by cash, bank transfer and cheque.
Our membership monthly invoice includes monthly rental, exceeding meeting rooms usage, printer usage, phone bill and cleaning fee (if any).
INFINITY8 provides dedicated IP Cloud Phone landline services. Any phone call it will be directly linked to your mobile phone with a nominal cost incurred.
Our Response to COVID-19
As our daily lives continue to be impacted by the effects of COVID-19, we’re doing everything we can to help our community members run their businesses. We want to assure you that the health and wellbeing of our community members and employees is our highest priority.
Upon arrival at reception, all coworkers, outsiders and visitors are required to check-in with MySejahtera, scan body temperature and sanitise hands.
Outsiders and visitors are required to fill up a health declaration form at reception upon arrival. Outsiders and visitors are not allowed to stay long in the common areas.
All surfaces in the space will be sanitized and disinfection will be done weekly in the common area at all our coworking spaces.
Meeting room guidelines can be found on the Meeting Room page. There will be limited access according to the size of the meeting room.
No consumption of food and beverage is allowed, wear a face mask at all times and keep a safe distance of at least 2 meters away from each other in the meeting room.
Wearing a mask is a must upon access into our coworking space. Face masks can be purchased from the reception if you do not have one on you.
We advise you to bring your own cutlery, mugs or bottles to avoid sharing with others.
All parcels are sanitised before it reaches you.
An advanced booking must be made prior to visitation. Only a limited number of visitors are allowed to visit our premises every day.