|Role/Position||Community Associate (Full-time)|
|Location||Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur|
Responsible for maintaining and ensuring excellent operations, performance and customer renewal rate of the branch.
This role is going to work directly with the Operation Manager.
- Responsible for and able to learn the operations and paperwork related to the branch.
- Able to understand and accumulate some knowledge about marketing and event planning.
- Based on and able to interact with companies from different backgrounds, it helps to expand the knowledge of different work industries.
- Assist in handling the operations of this cool co-working space.
- Handling for day to day operations to ensure the branch runs smoothly and provide support to our coworker!
- Assist with the administrative aspects of this cool co-working space. For example, preparing invoices, contracts drafting, payment receipt, document issuing, etc.
- Handle the operational maintenance of the branch in a timely manner to ensure that the hardware and software equipment in the branch is functioning effectively.
- Assist in promoting the features of the branch and completing sales assignments given by the sales department. For example, giving detailed presentations to interested co-workers, taking them on a detailed tour, understanding their needs and requirements, and conveying effective information to the sales department.
- Assist the event department in organizing community events and details arrangements to actively promote invitations to the co-workers of the branch.
- Well communication and problem solving skills to support our coworker.
- Responsible for completing the related work or other ad hoc duties as assigned by the operation manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Human Resource/Public Relations/ Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Required language (s): English & Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
- Candidate fluent in mandarin preferred as the role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Good communication, interpersonal & analytical skills.
- A collaborative team player and able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified