|Role/Position||Operation Manager (Full-time)|
- Provide inspired leadership for the operation team in Johor Bahru
- Develop, implement and review operational guidelines and SOP to ensure operational efficiencies.
- Make recruitment decisions when necessary.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the Company
- Support coworker communication with the management team.
- Work with other departments to ensure operation efficiencies
- Maintain meaningful relationships from time to time
- Identify coworkers’ needs and constructive feedback
- Identify coworkers’ continued demands for flexible workspace
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in a relevant field
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A collaborative team player and able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (preferably) to communicate with Mandarin-speaking clients.
- Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified.