|Role/Position||Finance Manager (Full-time)|
|Department||Finance & Account|
You will be responsible for the overall finance and account functions of the company.
You are required to make a genuine impact on the success of the business, by efficiently and effectively providing financial and operational support to the business. To excel, you should be reliable, organized and detail-oriented.
This role is going to work directly with the Director.
- Responsible for doing a full set of accounts using accounting software such as UBD, AutoCount, etc.
- Oversee and approve daily accounting transactions including intercompany transactions, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and overall reconciliations.
- Monitor invoices, cash flow and general expense variances against budget while effectively managing budgets and costs.
- Centralize the accounts for all branches.
- Develop and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual management and statutory reports including management reports, profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
- Manage month-end and year-end tasks, including liaising with external parties for audits and tax filings.
- Work with department heads to develop budget reports, profit and loss reports and dashboards to increase business awareness and drive improvements in business performance.
- Work closely with the Director on budgeting, forecasting and financial planning for the business.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Director.
- Candidates must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Required language (s): English & Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.
- At least 3 years or above of working experience in preparing the company’s accounts.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good communication, interpersonal & analytical skills.
- A collaborative team player and able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified