|Role/Position||Content Lead (Full-time)|
|Location||Johor Bahru & Kuala Lumpur|
Responsibilities include content creation with an emphasis on graphic design, photography/videography and basic knowledge and understanding of all major social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- INFINITY8 is seeking a proactive, passionate Digital Marketing (Content/Campaign) to join our Marketing team.
- As a member of the Marketing team, this role will help to support and execute creative content that benefits INFINITY8’s business! The person will also assist the Social Media and Content teams in all efforts, including making contributions to creative brainstorms, and collaborating in the execution of strategies.
- This person should have a strong understanding of visual communications and an interest in learning more about the strategy behind crafting engaging social media content.
- The role demands creativity, energy, and a positive attitude combined with diligence and vigilance.
- Should have excellent communication, and relationship leadership skills; sound judgment; and a passion for knowing what is on trend while being on brand.
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies that align with INFINITY8’s overall business objectives.
- Plan and manage a comprehensive content calendar that includes blog posts, social media content, videos, photography, and other content types.
- Lead the development and creative expression of INFINITY8 marketing assets across video, design, copy, and photography.
- Write engaging and thoughtful social media posts and articles that showcase the benefits of coworking and attract potential members.
- Manage and grow our social media presence across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Develop creative and engaging social media posts, including text, images, and videos.
- Lead brand-level activities, including research, photo shoots, strategic brand tie-ups, events, etc.
- Manage the production of videos and photography, including storyboarding, scripting, shooting, editing, and post-production.
- Collaborate closely with in-house designers for timely delivery of brand collaterals.
- Oversee and optimize SEO strategies to improve organic search rankings and drive targeted traffic to our website.
- Manage and execute email marketing campaigns, including crafting compelling newsletters to engage our audience and drive conversions.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of content marketing efforts, using data to make informed decisions about future content creation.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in content marketing, copywriting, social media management, email marketing (with a focus on newsletters), SEO, and/or photography/videography.
- Proven experience or knowledge in implementing effective SEO strategies to improve search rankings and website traffic.
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms and experience in crafting engaging email newsletters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write compelling copy for a variety of mediums
- Experience with content management systems, social media management tools, and email marketing platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Highly creative, able to formulate a unique vision and flawlessly execute the vision
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times