|Role/Position||Community & Event Executive (Full-time)|
- Partnership Account Management- correspond and communicate with partner’s enquiries and establish collaboration opportunities.
- Develop new partner accounts and expand the company partner base.
- Responsible for the community’s welfare and satisfaction related matters by providing benefits offered from external partners and initiating community events.
- Ensure the partners’ exposure and involvement among the INFINITY8 community and handle partners related collaterals, arrangements and activities.
- Community Event Management- Plan, organize, and execute community events or events/projects company assigned by cooperating with other departments.
- Coordinate INFINITY8 and partners’ crossover for sales/marketing packages
- Periodic reporting of partnerships and event planning and activities
- Support Community and Event department and deal with ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Candidates must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Human Resource/Public Relations/ Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 1-2 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint), Canva, Event Organization, Email Writing Skills
- Required language (s): English & Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia
- Good communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- A collaborative team player and able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified